Hello! Happy Wednesday! I wanted to share some patterns I have come across for the water bottle holders. They work up so quickly and are perfect for days at the park, zoo, concerts, and are especially handy if you have little ones!
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle Sling This is the pattern I use when making my water bottle holders. The pattern is so easy to read and the finishing product is adorable!
- Free water bottle pattern with chart. Not only is there a chart with this pattern, but a video tutorial as well!
- Recycled Plastic Water Bottle If you want to try something really different, this is the pattern for you! She re-uses plastic bags and crochets them into water bottle holders…how neat is that? She even has a tutorial on how to prepare the plastic bags for crocheting. If you’re like me, I’m sure you have TONS of plastic bags around just waiting to be recycled!
- Carla Bottle Holder Here’s another free pattern that is different and so cute! This pattern comes with step by step photos which I find very helpful.
- Watermelon Drink Carrier Last but not least, we have a watermelon drink carrier! What screams summer more than a watermelon?
I hope you enjoy these patterns and find them helpful when working up your own water bottle carrier!