Even though the weather is still warm, fall is quickly approaching. As much as I love fall, it saddens me to know what will come after….so to distract my mind from the wretched “S” word, I have searched Pinterest for some fall crochet inspiration!
- I came across this little bow and thought it was adorable! Pattern can be found here. There’s also a photo for a witch colored bow too!
2. This little pumpkin is awesome! It’s also a free pattern! Check it out here.
3. What would a fall post be without some crocheted leaves?! Free pattern can be found here.
4. I love these sunflowers! Use them as coasters or any type of fall decoration! Pattern can be found here.
5. As the weather cools, why don’t you whip up some of these adorable boot cuffs? Find the pattern here.
6. And last but not least……a fall scarf! I am OBSESSED with scarves…..that’s actually why I was inspired to start crocheting. To feed my scarf obsession! Check out this free pattern.
I hope you enjoy these and have a great weekend!